David Thomson enjoys the North Shore Arc’s 13th annual Wine Tasting & Auction with Kelly Delaney, owner of Cakes For Occasions (left) and Kim Carrigan, Co-Host of the FOX25 Morning News.
“We’ve worked with Thomson Communications for several years and they continue to do an outstanding job for us. They manage all of our projects from conception to implementation and I’ve been very happy with the results every time.”
— Frank Suma
Owner, Freedom Communications
Thomson Communications is a strategic communications firm that specializes in the areas of public relations, marketing consulting and sponsorship and event management. We work with publicly traded corporations, privately held companies, and non-profit organizations.
Clients In The News
- Congratulations to Pazzo Gelato Cafe on its grand opening! Details on the North Andover Patch site!
- Marty Laschi of Laschi's Garden Center details the implications of Downy Mildew on Impatiens, one of the most popular annuals, to WCVB's Cindy Fitzgibbon.
- Boston Business Journal has recognized Boston Private Bank and Trust as one of its Most Admired Financial Institutions.
- Jason Maxwell of MassPay Payroll Services shares his experience of securing financing through family and friends when starting his business in this Entrepreneur.com article.
- Nancy Mobley of Insight Performance weighs in on important considerations to factor when looking at part-time employees as they relate to the Affordable Care Act in this Entrepreneur.com article.
- Jen Hansen of Gracious Events provides her perspective on hot trends for Bar and Bat Mitzvah's in the latest edition of Jewish Journal's special section on the topic.
- Some small businesses may be thinking of leveraging part-time workers in light of upcoming healthcare act changes, but Nancy Mobley of Insight Performance has tips on how to do it successfully and what to be cautious of in this Entrepreneur.com article.
- Rob Lorenzi, cyber-security expert and head of The Lorenzi Group, shares concerns regarding online gaming chat features with Fox 25 Morning News.
- Congratulations to Amanda Smith of Bella Sera Bridal on her promotion, as highlighted in Danvers Herald!
- Employees are often a small business's best asset. Nancy Mobley of Insight Performance discusses some costly HR mistakes that small business owners need to avoid in this Intuit Small Business Blog story.
- Wondering what motivates business leaders to start their own company? Insight Performance and MassPay both weigh-in on what caused them to strike out on their own in this CEO Blog Nation article.
- While job numbers are improving, many older workers are struggling to find work. Insight Performance's Nancy Saperstone gives tips on how baby boomers can effectively job hunt in this Fox 25 Morning News interview.
- Are you a digital horder? Rob Fitzgerald of The Lorenzi Group explains the importance of spring cleaning your electronic devices on Fox 25 Morning News.
- Boston.com showcases the excitement of Bella Sera Bridal's recent Designer Dash sample sale.
- Jen Hansen of Gracious Events Management discusses her business and the certified trade missions she's involved in with Radio Entrepreneurs.
- Think business and politics mix? Read why Nancy Mobley of Insight Performance doesn't think so, in this Glass Hammer article.
- Jason Maxwell of MassPay Payroll Services provides first-hand experience on how to successfully start a business using financing from friends and family in this MSN Business on Main article.
- Perfect job or perfect company? Nancy Mobley, CEO of Insight Performance, highlights which you should consider when weighing job offers in this MSN Careers article.
- The Union Leader profiled the McNamara Family of Londonderry, NH and their involvement in the Walk to End Alzheimer's. Nancy Quill of Magic 106.7 also interviewed Jim Wessler of the Alzheimer's Association about the upcoming Walks to End Alzheimer's across Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
- Watch how Cakes for Occasions is putting a twist on the elections with their political cookies, as seen here on NECN.
- Autumn on the North Shore can only mean one thing - the Topsfield Fair! Salem News highlights all the things you don't want to miss! Also, Chronicle, WCVB's quintessential New England program, filmed for 5 days at the 2011 Topsfield Fair and featured the fair in an entire episode. Here's a sneak peak!
- Boston Business Journal profiled Rentals Unlimited CEO Larry Green as the life of the party. Larry also showed NECN Morning Show viewers everything they might need to host a super Super Bowl party. He also discussed the trend of red carpets in real-world entertaining in The Wall Street Journal.
- Insight Performance CEO Nancy Mobley gives tips for job hunting grads on MSNBC.com. Trying to make sense of terms used in job listings? Michele St. Laurent of Insight Performance helps make sense of them in an AARP article.
- NECN's TV Diner visited Cakes for Occasions. Jenny Johnson's "Jenny Cam" toured the newly expanded C4O facilities and got a lesson in fondant from owner Kelly Delaney.
- Kelly Delaney of Cakes for Occasions is featured on Bloomberg Network's show The Mentor and then tells the Boston Herald how she is paying forward her mentor experience in her own shop. She also shows Dylan Dreyer how to make a Santa pull-away cake on a segment of The Dish on 7NEWS.
- MassPay’s Jason Maxwell discusses the trends impacting small business in 2012 in the Sunday Boston Herald, was quoted in a startupnation.com article titled, “If I Would Have Known Then What I Know Now” and tells YES Magazine how to set up payroll for new employees.